Saturday, November 3, 2018

Dhanteras Special - Live session for trading in Gold ETF securities and Sovereign Gold Bonds

Happy trading and Celebrate Dhanteras by investing in Gold Exchange Traded Fund (ETFs).

On Monday, November 05, 2018, NSE & BSE are conducting an extended live session for trading in Gold ETF securities and Sovereign Gold Bonds.

Market timings for the Normal Trading sessions are:
ScheduleNSEBSE
Pre-open Order Entry Start Time0900 hrs0900 hrs
Pre-open Order Entry End Time0908 hrs0908 hrs
Normal / Odd Lot Start Time0915 hrs0915 hrs
Normal / Odd Lot End Time1530 hrs1530 hrs
Post Closing Session Start Time1540 hrs1540 hrs
Post Closing Session End Time1600 hrs1600 hrs

Note: There will be no Post Closing Session for GOLD ETF securities and Sovereign Gold Bonds. 

Extended Market Timings (Gold ETF Securities and Sovereign Gold Bonds only) are :
ScheduleNSEBSE
Pre-open Time (for order cancellation only)1625 hrs-
Extended Market Re-Open Time1630 hrs1630 hrs
Extended Market Close Time1900 hrs1900 hrs

Note: There will be no Post Closing Session once extended market is closed.

Note: All pending Gold ETF securities and Sovereign Gold Bonds orders in NSE/ BSE will automatically be carried forward to the extended trading session and will be available for cancellation from 1625 hrs to 1630 hrs.

5 comments:

Profit Plus said...


Thanks for the giving daily stock market updates. Keep up the good job! Anyone wants to earn money for the stock market so Subscribe
Free Stock Tips.

sandeep capitalstars said...

very amazing article post keep up
precious metals free commodity tips

Unknown said...

I'M NOW FULFILL FINANCIALLY BECAUSE OF THE LOAN I GOT FROM LFDS .I would like to bring this to the notice of the public about how i came in contact with LFDS after i lost my job and being denied loan by my bank and other financial institution due to my credit score. I could not pay my children's fees. I was behind on bills, about to be thrown out of the house due to my inability to pay my rent, It was during this period my kids were taken from me by foster care. Then i set out to seek for funds online where i lost $3,670 that i borrowed from friends which i was rip off by two online loan companies. Until i read about:Le_Meridian Funding Service  (lfdsloans@outlook.com / lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com) somewhere on the internet, Still wasn't convince because of what i have been through until a relative of mine who is a clergy also told me about the ongoing loan scheme of LFDS at a very low interest rate of 1.9%% and lovely repayment terms without penalty for default of payment. I have no choice than to also contact them which i did through text +1-989-394-3740 and Mr Benjamin responded back to me That day was the I'M best and greatest day of my life which can never be forgotten when i receive a credit alert of $400,000.00 Usd loan amount i applied for. I utilized the loan effectively to pay up my debts and to start up a business and today i and my kids are so happy and fulfill. You can as well contact them through email: (lfdsloans@outlook.com / lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com)  WhatsApptext  helpline: +1-989-394-3740 Why am i doing this? I am doing this to save as many that are in need of a loan not to be victim of scams on the internet. Thanks and God bless you all, I'm Oleksander Artem from Horizon Park BC , Ukrain.

Esha Agrawal said...

Great investment idea and strategies to get better returns from it. I appreciate you for sharing this information.

Open Demat Account with Indira Securities best Stock Broker

Anjali Guntuk said...

Thanks for the infomation very useful and helpful keep sharing.Tata Steel Share Price